This is a favorite quote from ― Chief Tecumseh. A great product to put on you home or office wall as a reminder to "LIVE YOUR LIFE".
“So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.”
― Chief Tecumseh
This engraved bar string bracelet combines the delicate intricacy of a sterling silver pendant and the rough exterior of a string base, making it the perfect unisex gift for anyone who's looking for something extra special.
- Sterling silver (AG-925) pendant with coating
- 4 coatings available: white rhodium, black rhodium, 18K rose gold, 24K gold
- Nickel-free pendant and coating
- Pendant size: 0.28'' x 1.22'' (7 x 31 mm)
- Pendant thickness: 0.02'' (0.5 mm)
- Adjustable string base in black: 6.1''–10.8'' (15.5–27.5 cm)
- Pendant is connected to the string with open jump rings
- ONE SIZE Pendant length (inches) 1 ¼ String length (inches) 6 ⅛-10 ¾
- ONE SIZE Pendant length (cm) 3 String length (cm) 15-27